Despite being far too shy to have considered it as a child, over the last few years, I've become very interested in acting, presenting and performing. I'm very keen to do more of both to gain experience and skill, while I debate the pros and cons of going to Drama School properly.
Here's what I have done:
- Lead character 'Adriana' in Zippo, short film for submission to Virgin Media Shorts, directed by Rodney V. Williams – July 2011
Zippo from R.V.Williams on Vimeo.
- Contributing presenter for BBC Learning in conjunction with Land Girls – a 15 minute short programme about my life and love of vintage clothing – August 2011 (clip coming soon)
- Featured extra in Argos Summer advert – July 2011
- 2009-present: Performer at Chap Olympiad events
- 2008-9: resident Brunch Belle performer/live model at the Burlesque Brunch
I'm currently signed up for a few courses at the City Lit, with one (Actors in Training 1) under my belt already. But if you have a short film project you think I might be suitable for, please drop me a line. I've got both a modern and a Shakespeare speech prepared, and I'm not afraid to use them!